Friday, December 29, 2006

More snow in New Mexico

Who ordered this weather? It was delivered to our house by mistake. I kindly request that it be returned to its rightful owner. Today I woke up to more snow in New Mexico.

According to the weather channel, there is a 30% chance of snow here today. Given that it has been snowing for a good 8 hrs straight, I'd think they could at least predict the chance of snow a weeee bit higher than that! Updated Saturday morning - it snowed all night and is still snowing. 11 inches so far!!

I've done well against my training plans all week until today. I think I'll just do some core exercises and call it a day.

And, btw, thanks Flatman for suggesting Sports Tracks. I downloaded it and am trying to figure it out. So far, I am finding the various map options to be pretty cool. :)

2 comments:

  1. Weird weather these days. I actually miss the snow. The world is changing.

    Double thanks to flatman on Sports Trax software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I'm glad I don't have train around that stuff. That's got to hurt your pace!

    The 205 should be fun. I've got the 201 and really like it. Don't know if this is your first or not. There are some links I'll send, I've started to post a few on my site but didn't get them all up - I'll make it my New Year's resolution.

    ReplyDelete