Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Favorite Snack Bars

For anyone who might be reading this, I'm wondering what your favorite snack bars are. Favorite as in the ones you most enjoy eating (not necessarily the best performing).

These are my top 3 personal favorites.

#1 - Clif Mojo Bar - Honey Roasted Peanut. I think this is the best thing out there. Luckily for me, I may be alone in that opinion if my family is typical - they think these are horrid. I would try other Mojo flavors, but I'm alergic to tree nuts, so this is the only one they make that I can eat.

#2 - Clif Luna Bar - Chocolate Peppermint Stick (Peanut Butter Cookie is good too). Even the kids like this. They are temperature sensitive though...too hard when it is cold outside and the little coating melts if it is too hot. Just right at room temp, though. :)

#3 - Kind Bar - Banana Oatbran (i think - I ordered these and ate the last one so i don't know if that is the right name). Again, it is the only one they make without tree nuts, but very yummy.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Kind Almond Apricot bars. I haven't had too many of the newer training bars- flashbacks to disgusting Powerbar overdose prevents it. I also don't go far enough to require nutrition beyond water.

    ReplyDelete