Saturday, January 25, 2014

Update

Running makes me smile
Decision made to go see my mother this upcoming week. I do know that she is comfortable, warm, and resting well at the Hospice Facility, but it seems her time is short. Will be flying out Thursday evening with my daughter and returning Sunday late afternoon. Praying for safe travel and clear roads for the drive to/from the airport on that end.

No decision yet on whether to drop a class or not, but I have decided which one I will drop if that is the action that I take. Meanwhile, I'm doing my best to keep up.

Husband is back home. Shopped for enough food for a few days yesterday afternoon, and will shop for the week tomorrow. Ran yesterday. Planning to run this morning as well. Probably won't run next weekend due to travel/visit, but that's okay.

Thanks for the support and kind words.  This has been a particularly tough week.

7 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and yours, Lisa. Safe travels and I hope everything goes as well. as it can. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care. Sounds like a rough road ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up on blog reading. I'm glad you have the chance to visit your mom, it will be good to be there and spend some time with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you! Stay strong and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, Lisa. I'm glad you'll be able to spend time with her. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for mom. Have a safe trip and all the best. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((hugs)) I'm glad your mom is comfortable and I hope you have a good visit with her. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete