Q&A with Lisa - Part 1
- Best book you ever read? – That’s a tough one. I don’t really read for pleasure. I can’t even remember the last book I read.
- Favorite way to spend an unexpected free hour? – Of course it really depends where I’m at, what time it is, etc. Lately I’ve been trying to finish up a dozen simple toddler sized quilts for Project Linus. A free hour is just enough time to make some decent progress on one of those.
- If you could run (tri) a race anywhere in the world, where would that be? - I really loved the French Polynesia (Moorea) when we were there a few years ago for our 20th anniversary. I’d love to do a sprint tri there!
TNTcoach Ken asked
- What is your all time favourite meal? - Without a doubt, Thanksgiving dinner!! Nothing is better than roast turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, cranberries, homemade rolls, & pumpkin pie. Yum!
- If your running career were made into a movie, what would it be called and who would play you???? I was trying to think of something catchy as a title, but honestly my running career isn’t anywhere interesting enough to be made into a movie.
- Where did you grow up? - I grew up in Toledo, OH. Lived there through high school. Went to college in Cincinnati, OH. First job out of college was in Findlay, OH. We moved out here to NM in 1990 for work and have been here ever since.
- Do you ever consider living somewhere else? If so where? - Not seriously. We've thought about moving a few times for work, but in the end decided to stay here. I love living in NM and hope to retire here.
Do you miss being "slow and steady?"ReplyDelete
Indeed Polinesia is the trip of my dreams.... but my wife is scared of flying.ReplyDelete
I like your answers.
Have a good sunday.
Mmm, just thinking about Thanksgiving is making me salivate. I didn't realize you were from OH. We moved to Columbus 4 years ago for me to go to graduate school.ReplyDelete
Holler at Toledo! My hometown as well.ReplyDelete
Hey now--just cause you don't think your running is interesting enough doesn't mean Hollywood wouldn't! They'll just throw in some fake drama like all the other "reality" shows :)ReplyDelete
Ahhh Moorea would be incredible! Thanks for answering. :)ReplyDelete
I made quilts for Project Linus a few years ago, Thanksgiving dinner is one of my favorite meals and just last night I forgot my carrots cooking on the stove (this goes with your next post)!ReplyDelete