Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tagged!

Tagged by both Molly and GeekGirl!

Jobs I've Held:
fast food preparer at Burger King
child care provider at a church
jewelry seller from a cart at Portside by the Maumee River in Toledo
BASIC instructor for kids at a Computer Camp
Co-op engineer (worked in QA, diffusion, & product engineering)
Engineer and/or Engineering Group Leader (worked in Yield Analysis, Product Engineering, Quality & Reliability Engineering, Defect Reduction)
Program Manager (supporting software engineering quality systems using CMMI as the framework)

Places I've lived:
Toledo, Ohio
Cincinnati, Ohio
Findlay, Ohio
Albuquerque, NM
Corrales, NM

Movies I can Watch Over & Over:
Shrek
Mary Poppins
Napolian Dynamite

My guilty pleasures:
ice cream
red wine
dark chocolate
ebay

Shows I enjoy:
Survivor
American Idol
Scrubs
The office
Monk

Places I've been on vacation:
Maui
California
Colorado
Florida
Kentucky
Nevada
Oregon
Washington
Illinois
Paris
Stockholm
Vermont
Michigan
Wisconsin
Pennsylvania
New Jersey
Texas
Indiana
Maine
Massechusetts
Niagra Falls
Copenhagen
Cancun
Arizona
Toronto
Sydney
Melbourne
Canberra
Hamilton Island (great barrier reef)
Auckland

also been to Dublin, Shanghai, & Bangalore for work and got to go sightseeing :)

Favorite Foods
Butter Chicken (an Indian dish)
Pizza with pepporoni & mushrooms
Sea Bass
Lobster
Potatoes
Ice Cream (does that count as food??)

Websites I visit Daily:
your blogs!!

Body Parts I have injured:
pinky finger, left hand (broken 3 times)
ring finger, right hand (broken once)
left forearm (burned)
head (concussion)
chin (split open)
left wrist (split open)
right knee (split open)
right adductor or abductor, I forget which
lower back (torn muscle)

Awards I've won
(may fill this in later, or not)

Nicknames I've been called:
Lee
Lee Lee
Brainy
Pokie
Mommy :)

Tag others:
Vickie, ShyTriGirl, Marcy, Javamom, Brendaj

(hopefully i'll update with links later, otherwise, sorry 'bout that)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You've lived! I'll try to respond tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the pizza!!! Love love love it!!

    I'll get er done today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun!! I will see what I can drum up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THAT's a vacation list. Woof!

    ReplyDelete