Here's were my head's at. My whole attitude about this is that crossing the finish line pretty much rocks no matter how long it takes. Things that used to seem impossible, suddenly seem possible. Every day that I can do this I am blessed. I truly relate to the Tortoise - hence the Slow&Steady moniker attached to my signature (which I intend to keep).
Names I've thought about:
- Keep Moving Forward or Still Moving Forward- the mantra Bubba shared with me that kept me going during Buffman Squeaky this year. It is also what went through my head on my 10mile run on Sunday
- Finish Smiling or Always Finish Smiling - one of my over-riding goals in every race (as in "have fun and...")
- Chasing Rabbits - relates to being a Tortoise at the back-of-the-pack
- Because I Can - the reason why I do this!!
- Slow&Steady - to match the moniker and better tie in the whole tortoise and the hare thing.
What do you think and/or do you have any good ideas? At some point I may put this up for a vote. In any event, I'll warn you in advance. :)