- Training for a half-marathon even though I still can't run
- Taking not one, but two graduate level courses! Eek, what was I thinking?!?
- Participating in a women's Bible study
- Participating in a 365 project, aka one photo a day for a full year
- Fitting in visits to OH to see my mom
- Planning a trip to CA to see Son graduate
It's going to be an interesting year!
Here is my thinking: life is meant to be lived to the fullest. None of us really know how much more time we have on this earth. It may seem like I'm taking on a lot, but if not now, when? It's certainly not going to get any easier as time goes on and I have no intention of living my life on the sideline. So I say, bring it on!
Best wishes to everyone in the upcoming year. Whatever you decide to take on as a personal challenge or goal, I encourage you to give it your all.