- Oct: Day of Tread 100K Bike Ride - (73K completed)
- Sep: RailRunner 35mi Bike Tour - finisher
- Aug: Live.Love.Tri Sprint - 1:31:4
- Aug: Rio Grande Half Marathon 5K - 28:40, 1st F45-49
- Jul: Women's Distance Festival 5K - 28:30
- Jun: Run with Kenyans 8K - 51:04
- Jun: Tour de Cure Quarter-Century - finisher
- May: Run for the Zoo 10K - 01:03:02
- Apr: Albuquerque Half Marathon 10K - 1:02:17
- Feb: NM Sweetheart Run 5K - 29:51
|One of the rest stops at Tour de Cure|
Honorable Mention: Another one of my favorites is Live.Love.Tri - New Mexico's only all-women sprint triathlon. It was my third year completing it. Didn't end up my favorite this year mostly because I suffered a calf cramp during the bike portion. That kind of zapped the fun right out of it for me.
|Cute give-away from Kenyan Run|
Favorite SWAG item: The hand-carved giraffes made in Kenya. What a unique give-away! This was another way that they enticed runners to join this event. I mentioned it in my post, but the event gave us a chance to run with Olympic runners from Kenya (okay...maybe "with" is a stretch since they run so fast...but they were at least on the same course!)
Best new piece of gear: It's a tie between the Nike Mix All-Time Jacket – windproof and waterproof - and my Galloway timer.
Most frustrating experience: Husband getting 3 flats over 35 miles during the Railrunner ride. Ugggh.
Favorite Race shirt: The Day of the Tread cycling jersey that I'm wearing in my profile pic. Love it!
|Plan to Galloway my way to 13.1|
Six word summary: Mixed things up and had fun!