|This is how I'm spending the day, but I look like death warmed over and this person looks pretty good. So not fair!|
- Sore Throat - This one is easy, I'm pretty sure it's caused by whatever lurgy has decided to infect my body.
- Congestion - Also easy, definitely a symptom.
- Chills - The first one that has me confused. Yes, I have experienced chills. But I'm not sure if it caused by this cold or whatever or is it caused by the fact that it's overcast & snowing and I'm still wearing pajamas rather than warm clothes. The house always feels colder when the sun isn't shining. I was thinking that maybe I might have a fever, but I can't find the thermometer to check it out. Gah!
- Headache - Another confusing one. I didn't have a headache when I woke up, but I do now. But, I also decided to make white tea instead of coffee this morning because of the sore throat. And white tea has a lot less caffeine than coffee. Is it simply a caffeine withdrawal thing or a symptom? I'm honestly not sure...
- Body Ache - Yes, I'm experiencing body ache. Yes, this is common with flu-type things. However, I was also tossing and turning last night. Could it just be from that? Ugh. Why is this so hard to figure out?!?!
So there you have it. I am out sick with sore throat and congestion and may or may not be experiencing associated headache, body ache, and/or chills. Seriously, I think sometimes these things only happen to me...