Jan Look Back
- 30.4 miles by feet (running and intentional fitness walking)
- 185 minutes bike trainer
- 2 days fence work
- 1 celebration of son's 22nd b'day
- 2 kids off and back to school (empty nest again)
- Many emotions and decisions and actions related to having a elderly parent clearly in her last days
- 1 trip out of town for Mom's memorial service
- Graduate classes started
- Bible study started
- New job assignment at work
- Several special moments with daughter
- More stress than I like and not enough fitness.
- Some joy, some sadness.
- Glad to put the month behind me.
- Refocus on half-marathon training plan.
- Enjoy upcoming birthday.
- Plan for spring break vacation.
- Stay caught up in class.
- Be awesome!
Phew! A more than full month...hope the next one is easier!ReplyDelete
I think one can safely call that a packed January. I'm sorry that it was not all good stuff that packed it, but it sounds like there were definitely rays of light in there :)ReplyDelete
I'm sorry it was a rough month. Happy upcoming birthday! Sometimes, I have a birthday week instead of a day. You know, Queen for a Week! So much better.ReplyDelete
you don't have to plan to be awesome, you just are :)ReplyDelete
That was a big month. Let's hope that Feb has less stress and more awesome. So far, not working out that way for me.ReplyDelete
I love birthdays! Think about how to treat yourself really well when it comes.ReplyDelete
That was a tough month for you. Let's hope the rest of the year is a lot easier.ReplyDelete
Love the last point - be awesome! Hope February will be a better month and you will enoy half marathon training again.ReplyDelete
Very sorry it was such a tough month. Here's to better times, milder weather and some laughter again. Hang in there.ReplyDelete