- 178.2 miles by bike
- 30.7 miles running
- 16.0 miles fitness walking
- ~12K steps per day on average
- 1 bike event
- 2 weeks alone with husband out of country
- 1 trip to OH
- 1 gym membership cancelled
- 1 weekend with injured dog
- My fitness goals were to run 3 x per week, get in 1-2 mid week rides per week + 1 long weekend ride per week, and achieve 12K steps per day on average. I give myself a B-, C+, & A on these goals. We also registered for the 100K ride and completed 73K of it. I give myself a B on that as well.
- I need goals for Nov/Dec and haven't determined them yet. With the time change, it's going to get interesting. One thing that I ought to register for right away is the Jingle Bell run; we do that almost every year.
- Continue wearing the pedometer and aim for 12k steps on average through the end of the month
That's not too bad for Oct at all. Well done! It's good to have some nice goals to work for.ReplyDelete