Thursday, October 13, 2011

Three Things Thursday: Hills, Plans, Hat

1) My running partner & I finally made it to the hilly course on Tuesday we had planning on running for the past two weeks.  Twice we were rained out.  Not this time, though!  That hilly course is tough, but it was a very satisfying workout.

2) Husband & I took the day off work with the plan of going for one more ride before the Day of the Tread this weekend.  Not sure if we are going to aim for 30 miles on a mostly flat course or if we go shorter and ride the hilly part of the weekend route.  We'll decide in a few hours.  Looks like we're going to have a nice day for the ride.  I'm also supposed to be running 4 miles tonight, not sure how that is going to go, but it's still the plan.

3)  One of the best things about cooler weather is that I get to wear fun hats.  My daughter knows that I like sock monkeys and fun hats and bought me a gift.  That strange expression is me squealing with joy when I tried it on.  I love it!
Rockin' the Sock Monkey Hat

11 comments:

  1. That's great!! I love looking at all those hats. They have some funny ones. Good luck on your ride and run today!! Go get em' girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just.awesome! Made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a really good week - and you are certainly rockin' the hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat. What a great and thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME hat!!! Have a great ride!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you and Dee Dee with your hats. She's been running around the house with some critter on her head sayin: I'm a snake...

    ReplyDelete