* 66.8 miles running
* 31.5 miles by bike
* 6800 meters swimming
* 6 strength sessions at the gym
* No races.
* Half-Marathon training going well. Big confidence boost from this weekend's 9 mile run.
* Triathlon training, not so much. It's that darn bike (and my aversion to it)
* Show up and *try* to have fun at Patriot in 2 weeks (Eeek!!)
* Show up and have fun at final splash & dash in series in 3 weeks
* Continue progress with Half-Marathon training
* On Saturday, Husband & I celebrated 24th anniversary of our first date. Yes, it is very cool that he remembers. But thinking about how long we've known each other and how much life has changed since then sure makes me feel old!!
* I'm sporting a new hair color as of Friday. A darker chocolate brown. It's a fairly drastic change from the highlights, but I like it. I hope it doesn't fade too quickly.