* Got up and met with the run group for my long run as planned.
* Was experiencing tight/sore glutes Friday. Did some stretching, but didn't get all the tightness worked out.
* It was bad Saturday morning before I left the house. This didn't bode well for the upcoming run...
* Anyone want to guess where in my run I really started having trouble? Tight glutes led to a sore back and then knee pain. I know better than to run with an injury/issue. I should have postponed the run a day and spent more time loosening up. *sigh*
* I don't think my body can handle running 4 days a week without injury/issues. Switching back to 3 days a week of running. Will move Wed easy run to Tuesday. Doing Tuesday Temp/Steady run on Thursday. Skipping Thursday speedwork all together. Backfill with more cross-training. My body should like that.