1) Thanks for the well wishes. I'm feeling better today. Much much better.
2) Got my Lemond all fixed up yesterday so I could attempt cycling to the fitness center for my Trainer appt. When preparing to change the tube, I noticed that the rear tread was worn. So I replaced the tire as well. Now I have a bright blue tire in back and a faded one in front. So much for symmetry! Anyway, everything went as planned this morning. Phew!
3) I was beginning to come back to life yesterday and actually snuck in a 4 mile easy run. Life is good.
4) I'm pleased to report that the scale says that I have lost a total of 5.0 lbs since starting my latest weight loss adventure. I waited a few days before posting this to be sure that it was true. Apparently it is. That's roughly a pound a week. If I keep that up I just *might* be at my goal weight for Duke City.
5) I'm scared witless of the bike portion of Patriot, which is now less than 2.5 weeks away. Eek!