* Finished my first ever knitting project - a hat - and I wore it running on Saturday. Yay me! I'll try to get a decent photo, the one I have really didn't turn out too well.
* My easy run Saturday turned out to be at a ~10:30 pace. That's really good for me for an easy run. Might be because I had a running companion which made the run more enjoyable.
* Got about 10-12 inches done on daughter's scarf (2nd knitting project) yesterday.
* I've learned to enjoy the Ultimate Stretch Yoga DVD (my least favorite). It seems I just need to be in the right mood for that one.
* I had another Chiropractor appt on Friday and I must say that I feel fantastic.
* My abs are sore today in a good way.
* I paid attention to about two minutes of the Superbowl - the last minute of the first half, and the last minute of the game. Turns out those were some of the best moments to watch!
* My blog migration went smoothly.
* Son went to a high school dance on Saturday night (his second). I survived.
* My Dance the Chakras Yoga DVD arrived; looking forward to testing it out tomorrow