- ran 29.6 miles
- 10 yoga sessions
- 13 strength sessions at the gym (upper/lower/core all together)
- 1 race (5K) and got bling!
- By design, Jan was another low volume run month.
- I'm happy with my overall fitness routine and happy to be running with the group again.
- My knee continues to do well and I'm feeling good. I think that's awesome.
- Keep on keepin' on with the routine and slowly begin increasing run mileage.
- Decide if I'm doing a spring triathlon or not. If so, I need to add in swimming and cycling soon.
- 5K Sweetheart Run with Husband in two weeks. :-)
P.S. Thanks for following me over here. Again, you'll have to follow this blog specifically if you want to keep reading. Sorry for the inconvenience.