Life is still going at me in all directions, but I have hope that things will settle down in a few weeks. Really. Until then, commenting and blogging will be spotty.
* Completed w3 d3 pushups - 10+13+9+9+13=54. Bring on week 4!! Note - I only seem to be able to do them 2x per week, so this is going to take a loooonog time to complete, but I figure forward progress is forward progress.
* Wanted to run this morning, but it's not happening. Booooo.
* Reviewed my splits from Sunday run. 12min miles up a hill, 10 min mile down the hill, 10:30 on the flats. Not bad.
* Jingle Bell 5K on Saturday. I really need to run tomorrow.
* Dogs are at day care while work is going on in the back yard. Took them to a new one yesterday which worked out great. And they gave me the first day free. Woot! Dogs are heading back today.
* I lost/misplaced my exercise tracker notebook, so no totals for November. :-(
you are soooo busy Lisa, don't worry about totals...sometimes you can just do what you do!ReplyDelete
I haven't even started the pushup thing. Next week is my last week of classes...so I'll start then and I'll take even longer, but I am gonna do it!ReplyDelete
I am doing horrible on the pushup challenge :-(ReplyDelete
I applaud you on the puch up challenge. Pushups are not a friend of mine. (even though they should be.)ReplyDelete
Great job on yours.
You're going to need a spa day once things settle down!ReplyDelete
WTG on the push-ups.
boo to losing your book! i hope it turns up. i would be having a breakdown if that happened to me (sad, i know).ReplyDelete
hope things settle down soon so you can relax!
such a rushing time of year isn't it? I think there should be 50 days in DecemberReplyDelete
Hey I lost my address book and it was in the passenger door pocket in my car (I hardly ever sit there so it didn't occur to me to look) - maybe your exercise book is there?ReplyDelete
Sorry to hear you lost your notebook. Bummer. Keep it up with the pushups!ReplyDelete
Nice push uping ~ nice running and good luck on the Jingle Bell 5k!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!ReplyDelete
By the way, I am stuck on week 4 day 3. HELP!!!!ReplyDelete
Good job with the pushups!ReplyDelete
Have fun at the Jingle Bell 5k too :)
forward progress is forward progress. Keep on keepin on. One foot in front of the other :-)ReplyDelete
hang in there....ReplyDelete
Whoa look at those pushups!ReplyDelete