Sunday, July 29, 2007

1-2-3

Swam ~1 mile on Friday in open water. No anxiety attack! Yay!!
I have enough blueberries and lemon yogurt for 2 more batches of muffins.
Went on an awesome 30 mile bike adventure with Husband on Saturday
Went shopping with Daughter. She now has 4 pairs of school pants
and 5 new polos...we found great sales!!
My first half-mary is only 6 weeks away
Accelerade sent me 7 bottles each of four flavors to test and blog about
I've been getting a good 8 hrs of sleep each night all weekend
Ran 9 miles this morning. I'm tired and sore, but pleased!

16 comments:

  1. Well you score a 10 for a great week like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 mile bike ride, that rocks!! I found some steals for my kiddos clothes this year as well. It was a great shopping season! Can't wait to hear how you like the accelerade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That some awesome training there.

    Great job..A 9 mile run, I remember when you thought 6 miles was a long way.. Kudos to ya..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great weekend! So much good stuff. Lemme know when the muffins are ready and I'll come by! Yummy, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome stuff!!! Let us know how you like that Accelerade!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second Duane's score of 10. Nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lisa...how did you get in with Accelerade? Did you volunteer or did they find you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep, a perfect 10!

    the muffins sound awesome, can you send the recipe???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now you're really making the rest of us look like uncreative bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool post. Good job with the weekend training.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are amazing! Now if you can just get a good tri bike! :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a big score on all numbers considered. I'll be interested to hear what you think about the Accelerade.

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT STUFF LISA.. YEAH!! :OD

    I'm 0 from 10 for blogging activity - but am dry :O)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun post! And awesome job on the training!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like you've had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a nice literary device. Yes, a 10!

    ReplyDelete