- 48.9 miles by feet (20.0 miles walking, 29.8 miles running)
- 1 race (sweetheart 5K)
- 2 visits to chiropractor (grrrr....stupid back)
- 1 pair new running shoes (Merrell move glide)
- 1 pair new glasses (and hey...I like them!)
- 2 birthdays (mine and husband's)
- 2nd t-shirt quilt (love it!)
- 1 vacation planned
- 1 year long "photo a day" project completed
- February always seems to be a challenge for me. And once again, not really the numbers I wanted to achieve. But it is what it is. No looking back. Just looking forward.
- The time change is just around the corner. I expect my running to increase when the opportunity to run in daylight after work presents itself again.
- This weekend I'm planning to register for the 10K at the Albuquerque Half Marathon. I need a goal to help me get serious about running again.
Happy Belated Birthday to you and your hubbyReplyDelete
No looking back, just forward is a good way to frame a month in review! Good luck in March!ReplyDelete
That's a decent little winter month! Good job. and getting into a nearby 10k will be a lot of fun too.ReplyDelete
Sounds like an awesome month! Hope you had a great birthday! :0)ReplyDelete
A photo a day for a year is great. Are you doing anything special with the photos?ReplyDelete
the end of winter is so hard - but you've done a great job!ReplyDelete
Vacation! Yeah! Hope you are going to a nice place!!ReplyDelete