- 178.4 miles by seat
- 118 miles by feet (74.5 miles running, 43.5 miles walking)
- 2400 meters swimming
- 1 race (5K)
- I'm quite pleased with the month of July overall. I got some good cycling in, plenty of time on my feet running and walking, and finally got into the pool. Plus I ran my 2nd fastest 5K ever. Good stuff!
- Keep on keepin' on! This was a good training month for me; I want August to be equally good.
- Be prepared for Sprint Triathlon near the end of the month.
- Keep building base toward September 15K chocolate run.
- Run hills and make a decision about early September 10K trail race.
- Enjoy Sabbatical! Make every day count.
- The kind people at PlanetGear.Com have offered to award one reader of my blog with a $25 gift certificate to be used on their site.
- What is PlanetGear.Com, you ask? They're an online store aimed at active women that takes on four brands each week and sells items at up to 70% off.
- It's a members-only site. You need to sign up to view their sales. Members can also choose to be notified each week when sales start to know what brands are coming in the upcoming week's sale.
- I happy to think this concept is fantastic! I've joined their site myself, but haven't actually purchased anything yet. I've seen a few clothing items that I was interested in, but they were sold out in the size/color that I wanted before I could order. I saw a duffle bag that I thought would be useful for my upcoming triathlon, but I waited too long and then the sale was over. Next time a sales starts, I'm going to check it out early on. Things seem to go fast.
- Want to win?! Here's how
- Visit their website, blog, or facebook site and leave me a comment on this post telling me what you think about their business concept. If you don't have a blog, you're welcome to enter, but make sure I have a way to get back with you if you win; I'll need to supply an email address for the winner to PlanetGear.Com.
- Leave your comment by end of day August 6th. I'll choose one person who comments at random on August 7th.