Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday Two

1) The weather decided to play some cruel joke on us. It was 57 deg on Sunday. Then the threat of rain on Monday. Now this. It does not go unnoticed that the worst day is on Feb 2, Ground Hogs day. If I was Punxsutawney Phil, I wouldn't even bother to come out of my hole until Thursday.


2) When life gives you snow and ice, stay inside and do yoga! School is on a 2 hour delay because of icy conditions (based on the weather forecast, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up closed today and tomorrow), so the brief thought of heading out to the gym for a dreaded treadmill run was even less appealing than usual. Besides, I realized during my January stats that my half-marathon training actually got off to an early start due to a change in my target race, so I have already stopped fretting about getting in all my scheduled runs this week.

10 comments:

  1. We had freezing rain, had to hack off a quarter inch of off the car this morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely stay inside and do yoga! Darn snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. late starts every where but FARGO, ND. Good greif. I am so sick of the cold and blowing snow! YUCK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your son is not complaining about our weather. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at Friday, it will all be a memory by then.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to chuckle at your FB update about the 2 hour delay earlier. Funny thing is, some people probably still don't get it. :)

    Sometimes it's worse when you get a couple of nice days... then you just have to adjust to teh CRAP again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey.... we were swltering here with 44 degrees (C!) and a hot howling northerly that blew over our verandah furniture! So I stayed inside and did yoga too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. agreeing with staying inside to do yoga! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness it is just freezing!!!! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's some weird weather going on isn't there! Crikey!

    ReplyDelete