Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Shorty

Ran with the group again yesterday early evening. This time, my trusty half-marathon training partner was there. We ran 4.25 miles in 45 minutes chatting all the way. It was a comfortable pace and a pleasant run. It was probably 52 degrees or so. It was so nice to be out there running. I was definately in my happy place.

The plan is to do 6 this Saturday, then bump it up to 8 next weekend. And I'll be adding in 4 miles easy each Sunday. I'm feeling good about my training *and* I'm looking forward to each and every training run on my schedule right now. I'm just loving it. How cool is that?

Have a great weekend folks!

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like your training is coming along great! Enjoy the runs this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, nice flow of up coming training sessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm feeling good about my training *and* I'm looking forward to each and every training run on my schedule right now. I'm just loving it." ---- There's nothing better than that! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 52 degrees is perfect running weather! Nice job on the run!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice job!!! have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like your training is going great! Glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's awesome...continue to enjoy your training!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job! Nothing better than an enjoyable run!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks good, nice flow of up coming training sessions

    Work From Home

    ReplyDelete