- I'm taking Thursday off work. I need to attend traffic court with my minor-for-another-three-months son in the afternoon and decided to ask for the morning off to take care of some other personal business. It will be nice not to work, but it's not exactly a vacation day.
- Got another nice note from Coach. He thinks I'm going to have a good race. I'm cautiously optimistic
- My sister's birthday is tomorrow. I started making a b'day gift way back in August and never finished it. Now it is going to be late. I hate that about myself.
- Received the flu shot today. Now my arm hurts. Ouch.
- It's Balloon Fiesta week in Albuquerque. Yes, it's awesome to see so many hot air balloons up in the sky at once, but being my 19th year of Fiesta I'm kind of getting tired of all the traffic and such...
- We've had a healthy dose of autumn weather. I love autumn. It is my favorite seaon of them all!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
10 days out ! wheeeeee ! I, too, love fall. mostly for the clothes.ReplyDelete
Have a good day off.ReplyDelete
I agree w/your coach!
Send that autumn weather my way!ReplyDelete
You remined me that I need to go get a flu shot. I don't wanna, but I know that with an infant under 6 months, I really must.
yea i was thinking the same thing. Lisa is going to have a good race :-)ReplyDelete
Your definitely going to have a good race!ReplyDelete
Good luck with the errands (and court) today!ReplyDelete
Completely agree about autumn. It's the best!
You are going to have a great race! Don't worry about your present being late....sisters have to forgive each other! :)ReplyDelete
10 days! Your coach is right. You are going to have a great race!ReplyDelete
Happy Bday to sis. And the balloon thing would get old if it caused traffic. I hate traffic!!
Have a great week. TTY when I get back from Chi-town!
hope you are enjoying a day off from work, even if it is full of errands. i'm ALWAYS late with presents... bday, christmas, etc... people have either grown accustomed to my tardiness or they are giving me a little spite when they make fun of me. :)ReplyDelete
Coach has confidence in you. You should have confidence in you too. I bet you will do great.ReplyDelete
It seems SO LONG ago that your son got this citation. LOL Haver fun. ;)
Autumn is beautiful in NM. We've been there twice during this time of year and I can't get over how beautiful it is.ReplyDelete
When my best friend was pregnant I started a baby quilt as soon as I found out. The baby got it when he was 6 months old. You aren't alone.ReplyDelete
I'm with your coach! Yay!ReplyDelete
Would love to see a picture of all the balloons in the air. It must look fanstastic.ReplyDelete
I love the balloon fiesta! I haven't been there in about 20 years (ack!) but it was awesome. I'm planning to be out there for it and a race in the next couple of years. Just gotta wait until Shoo is big enough to climb the trail to Sandia Crest with me.ReplyDelete