* Ran 4 miles nice and easy this morning. It was a beautiful autumn-like day. It was refreshing. ahhhhhh
* I changed out the stock insoles in my Saucony running shoes (courtesy of the giveaway from Wes) with sofsole custom inserts - the kind you heat up and mold to your feed - and I'm enjoying these shoes even more than before. Thanks again, Wes and onlineshoes.com.
* I'm in much better spirits than last week. Healing is happening. Although I find that certain songs make me weepy. Had to skip several on my ipod this morning.
* Life with puppy in the family is going really well.
* My sister completed her first half marathon this weekend. Yay, sis!
* I (re)discovered Grape Crush this summer while on vacation and now I'm hooked. Weird because I've never been a soda drinker. Limiting myself to 3 per week and trying to savor them - nice and cold - and in bottles not cans.
* I've dropped 7 lbs total and now I'm stuck. I guess I should just be happy that I didn't gain week with the stress of the past few weeks.
That's all for now. Happy Monday - now there's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one!!
good choice on the insoles, and you are still most welcome :-) They sent me another 75.00 gift certificate. I'm not sure why....ReplyDelete
Congrats to siss. Glad to hear that healing has begun.. 7 lbs is GREAT!!! When I was losing weight I would often stall and then drop a bunch at once. I am guessing the stress may be keeping you from losing.ReplyDelete
Congrats on the 7 lbs, that's a big deal! I too hate soda, but rediscovered Dr. Pepper at a Tri in June...I try to avoid it, not always successful.ReplyDelete
Glad you are feeling better.
Thanks for your input on the Gallowalking and getting over the "hump". I will definitely be trying it.
7 pounds gone is 7 pounds gone! Woohoo!ReplyDelete
Usually, when you plateau with weight, it means you need to change something, either with what you're eating or with what you're doing -- and it might be something really simple, too... For example, I've recently dropped a couple of pounds I was hanging onto when I changed the type of grains I was eating. I was floored.
Congrats to your sister!!!
happy monday girl! 7 lbs is great, congrats.ReplyDelete
Congrats on the 7lbs. Those plateaus always seem to come once you lose a good chunk.ReplyDelete
Mmm, grape crush... just the thought of it reminds me of child hood!
Hmm, I've never tried using insoles other than those that came with the shoes. After my big races are over I may try doing so since you seem to like it a lot.ReplyDelete
Congrats to you on losing 7# and to your sis on her half marathon!
Glad to see so many positives Lisa. Mmmm Grape Crush! I also love Orange Crush.ReplyDelete
Congrats to your sis.
Keep on truckin' lady.
congrats to your sis and to you for the 7lbs! That's great! :)ReplyDelete
Congratulations on 7 pounds! Great work.ReplyDelete
Sorry to read about your Dad. Tough changes for you and your sister. Godspeed.
Happy Monday to you too darl :)ReplyDelete
Lisa, this post made me so happy. I'm happy that things are going better for you!ReplyDelete
Sounds like things are settling down for you. Congrats on the 7 pounds!ReplyDelete
Congrats to your sis for her half, & to you for 7lbs!!ReplyDelete
Enjoy the rest of your week.
I am glad your starting to feel better and back to yourself. Your awesome!! Congrats to you sister and to you for losing 7lbs. That is so great!!! Be well friend!!!
"Healing is happening" - I'm so glad to hear that. Been thinking about you!ReplyDelete
7lbs is great! Keep up the good work.ReplyDelete
7lbs is awesome!!! congrats to the sis too :)ReplyDelete