* I've really enjoyed the comments to my last two posts. I'm feeling encouraged about trying out the yoga DVDs. It's also interesting to read about all of your learnings from 2008.
* I'm having blood drawn tomorrow at 6:30am for the annual health for life program at my work. They actually encourage us by giving us $$ to have some bloodwork done, meet with a coach, and use the mayo site. It's a fasting blood test, so my plan is to bring an apple and some milk with me so that I can snack immediately after the labs and then head to the gym before work.
* How's this for a bunch of crap. A few weeks ago I got a bill from an emergency room visit back in August of 2007. The bill says that there records show that I'm uninsured, self pay. But I also notice that there was some sort of coded comment from November regarding my insurance (so clearly they know I have insurance). Called the insurance company and they told me that the emergency room submitted this portion of the bill in Oct 2008. Since it was over a year from the date of service they denied it. So now I'm stuck with the bill?!?! Anyway, after a lengthy discussion they said they'd reprocess the claim. We'll see what happens, but this is really frustrating.
* Three times now I've done those evil one legged things that Trainer Guy showed me. Not really getting easier yet. Sigh.
* Today I'm scheduled to do a short treadmill run. Yippee (yes, that's with sarcasm). It just gets harder and harder for me to stay motivated on the treadmill. I'll be a lot happier in a few months when I'm running outside in the mornings or evenings again.
Happy Tuesday everyone!