Contained in Yoga DVDs depending on the DVD
* kundalini stretch pose - legs and head 6 inches off floor held for a target of 60 secs.
* one of the 5 tibetan rites - leg raises bending at the waist - doing these for about a minute
* something I don't know what it's called (helpful, huh?) but you do it laying on your back and bend knees and move the legs slowly up toward the chest then slowly straighten them back out
* plank - 1 set target of 60 secs
Included in my routine for strength days
* 3x20-25 bicycle crunches with ab roller. I want to get to the point where I don't need the roller, but right now I do.
How I will measure ab strength progress
* plank - 3 sets of X secs. Started off only able to hold for 20secs.
* slow ab roll ups with knees bent. Aiming for 3 sets of 15 unassisted. Started off unable to do any without assistance (get stuck rolling up).
I am fairly motivated right now to improve my core strength. We'll see what progress I can make with this routine and/or what modifications I need to make to see faster progress.