I was tagged by Marlene from Mission to a(nother) Marathon with the Fabulous award. Thank you, Marlene.
The rules are to share 5 addictions and tag some others. Addictions, huh?
1) Marshalls. I mentioned earlier in the fall about the new Marshalls near me. Let's just say that the store manager made a point to let me know personally that they were having a special sale yesterday. Let that sink in for a minute. Um. yeah.
2) My Morning Coffee. I quit coffee for 9 months in 2007, but then started again. I'm very particular about it. I make it half regular, half decaf and use lots of half and half. I've been known to bring a french press and my own coffee when we travel.
3) Loose Leaf Tea. I make loose leaf tea and sip on it practically all day. At work, I'm rarely seen without my cup close by. Right now I'm particularly hooked on peppermint leaves. It's quite tasty and no caffeine.
4) The Blog-o-sphere. No surprise here. I love reading your blogs, commenting, posting, and receiving comments. For the most part I find this to be a truly supportive environment. So I'm considering this a healthy addiction.
5) Exercise. I was going to say running, but my addiction is bigger than that. It includes gym workouts, stretching, the events that I go to, even swimming and cycling when I'm triathlon training. Can't go too long without it before withdrawl sets in. Another healthy addiction.
And there you have it. As for tagging other, I'm going to pass on that because I don't know who has done this already and I'm really bad at narrowing down to a short list of names. I want to tag ALL of you. So consider yourself tagged.