Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Early Evening Run

Met up with the Running Group in the early evening for a nice 3 miler. I would have liked to go farther, but we were running against sunset. It will be easier in a few weeks when it stays light later.

There was one new guy who's a friend of my half-marathon training partner. He says he wants to do Unser with us. Woot! That makes three. How exciting is that?!

Anyway, I really enjoyed the run. I may feel differently in a few months, but for now it is nice to be back with the group again. Nice to see everyone again.

I wasn't wearing my Garmin, but someone else was and she said we were doing about a 10:15 pace. That's slow for most of them, but actually a good workout for me.

Honestly, I can't wait to get my half-marathon training plan from Coach. I'm ready to Go.For.It!!

19 comments:

  1. Nice job on the run, Lisa! Go For IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great run. Good for you. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, 10:15 is a great pace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it just the best feeling when you have a good run!! Oh, did you get your couch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound pumped! Nothing like a great group run to give you a boost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the digits play with our minds... It's good to go Garminless every once in while :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love running around that time of day, but it will be nice when we have more daylight hours!

    Nice pace! I'd be happy with that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great run! Sounds like you will have a good little group by the time the race is here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta LOVE a good run! It makes everything happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The more people, the more fun. Hope your group continues to grow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's great that your group running the half is expanding

    ReplyDelete
  12. glad you had a good run, and jealous that you have a group to go with! :) i can't wait for longer evenings!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job girl! There is nothing more exciting than that fresh training schedule peek! :) LOL!

    Good luck and can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great run! It will be nice to get your training schedule. Helps keep me focused.

    ReplyDelete