Friday, November 6, 2009

Strength in Numbers

Wow. I've been super busy this week, hence the lack of blog post or time to link properly to participants list. But I will get that done.

Speaking of which, the push up challenge participants list is growing! YAY!! So far, I have Regina, Staci, Tall-Mom, JBMommy, Eliza, Shannon, Lily on the Road, Laura, Renee, Rookie on the Run, JoLynn, Red Bike, Celmore, Karen, & The Happy Runner all in. I hope that a few that are still tentative will decide to join as well.

I completed W1 D3 this morning. Knowing that so many others are joining really motivated me to get through it today. Together we can do this!!

Also had the first session with the new Trainer as well. Not sure what to think. Her approach is really different. I'll try to keep and open mind and give it a few more weeks, but I really miss my old Trainer already. BoooooHoooo.

Best wishes to all the B2B bloggers participants. Go get 'em!!

18 comments:

  1. Sorry you're less than thrilled with the new trainer... happy you're keeping an open mind though... the change in training may do your body and mind some good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she will grow on you. Maybe ask around the gym to see who is a good trainer to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hopping on the band wagon... count me in. Starting on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes a different approach is good.

    So, I start the pushup challenge tomorrow...promise.

    Good Luck all the B2B triathletes...as Lisa said, "go get'em"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am feeling the soreness in my arms already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should join again but I still remember how much pain it is! LOL Last time I managed 100 push ups but never consecutive. My best was 50-30-20 with short 30 sec breaks inbetween. Good luck to all participants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How would you define "different"? Does she yell and swear?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get used to the new trainer and learn to like it... boo on change.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY for strength in numbers!!! This is tough -- I need the group strength!

    Sorry about the new trainer :-(

    ReplyDelete
  10. so I'm checking the list of names to make sure I hadn't joined! hahahaha! I know. I'm sad these days ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll join it too. Lord knows I need the practice. Monday will be my start day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. keep it up! glad your push up party is growing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. DOn't be afraid to find a new trainer if you're not clicking. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. just can't get myself to do the push up challenge..I quit every time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Week 1 Day 1 complete. 6,6,4,4,6. Ouch. Can only go up from here, I'll just have a hard lifting my arms tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK...I'm in. I'm late, but I'm in. The "strenght" in my upper body and core is non-existent, so I need this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for all the B2B love! And on the way home we were talking about doing the push up challenge - so we'll join in too (but late - because we so deserve a couple of days off.)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad to hear your push up challenge is going well... I've got one too many challenges going on this month, but wishing all the participants the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete