* There's another 50 mile ride this weekend with a similar climb to the albq century. We seriously though about doing it, but it just seems too soon. We might have missed the registration deadline anyway. I do wish to do another, but want to spread things out a bit to keep them all special in my mind.
* Had a track workout with the group tonight. We did a 1 mi warm-up, 4x600 at 10K pace with 400 walk/jog in between. Let's just say that was not my favorite workout. However, we're doing hills on Thursday and I'm looking forward to that.
* Thinking about maybe doing an evening 5K next weekend. Evening isn't my favorite race time, but it does mix things up a bit.
* Not sure if I mentioned that I got daughter a student special gym membership for the summer and she *finally* used it for the first time yesterday. My hope is that she gets in the habit of going 2-3 times per week, but I'm not pushing it.
* I'm excited about my newest cycle jersey. Rather than try to describe it, I'm hoping to get a photo - maybe tomorrow morning if I can get my lazy butt out of bed to cycle commute in as planned.
* Something about this time of year always zaps my energy. Was tired/yawning all day. What's up with that?!?!
* Finally got the paperwork that I needed to title/register/license my new car. Glad that's all taken care of. Celebrated by taking it to the car wash. Still lovin' my diesel Jetta Wagon.