So as it turns out...
When things aren't going so well on the running/cycling front, there isn't much to blog about. Nor is there a lot of motivation to read blogs about the running/cycling of others.
It's not like I haven't been doing ANYTHING. It's just that what I have been doing isn't all that exciting because my knee continues to be problematic. And I'm really struggling to keep a positive attitude right now.
But here's how the past week unfolded
* Sunday: Walked 2.0 miles with the dogs. Obedience training is really paying off.
* Tuesday: Met the running group. They did fartleks. I "ran" 4.2 miles very slowly.
* Thursday: Unplanned rest. Bad weather (thunderstorms) & sick kid (tonsillitis).
* Friday: Walked 1.5 miles with the dogs. Cut short due to more thunderstorms.
* Saturday: Ran 4.2 miles even slower than Thursday. Walked 0.5 miles with the dogs. Went on slow 17.5 mile bike ride. Walked another 0.5 miles with the dogs.
So that's 12.9 miles by foot & 17.5 miles by bike for the week. Not horrible; not great.