Sorry for lack of posting or commenting. I've been too busy with life this week to pause for blogging. But it's all good!
1) I wanted to run on Thursday more than I wanted to sit out another evening because of windy weather. It was supposed to be an EASY run, but nothing about running in 25mph winds was easy no matter how much I slowed it down. It was, however, very satisfying.
2) Stymie & I passed the basic obedience test this morning! We've been practicing twice a day for two weeks for this test because parts of it were difficult to master in the 6 weeks that we've had with the class. He had to demonstrate Leave It, not taking treats from a stranger, not coming when called by a stranger, Sit, Sit-stay from a distance, Come, Down, Down-stay with distractions, Heal (including left turn, right turn, about-face, and automatic sit when handler stops).
3) I'm finding a that Gardening is very satisfying albeit a lot of work. The beans are coming up. One of the cucumer hills is sprouting. Some of the peppers have tiny little fruits on them. So do a few of the strawberry plants. The almost-killed-by-frost tomato plants are coming back to life. The watermelon hills seem to be the only things not doing well (or rather, not doing anything) at the moment.
4) I'm heading out for a solo bike ride a little bit later this afternoon. The plan includes meeting Husband when he gets off work so that I can finish the ride with him. He cycle commutes on Friday, and I'm off today, so it works out well.
5) I have 8 miles on the schedule for tomorrow. First longish run since the half-marathon. And it looks like I'll be running the ditch bank alone for that one. It should be peaceful.
Have a great weekend everyone!