- Mon - 12 mi bike
- Tuesday - 16x200 run intervals. These are my results (time per 200):
00:59, 00:54, 00:54, 01:00,
00:55, 01:00, 00:56, 01:01,
00:58, 01:00, 01:05, 01:01,
01:04, 00:56, 01:01, 01:00,
- Wednesday - 45 mins Indoor cycling, short 500M swim
- Thursday - 40min run, 30 min bike
- Friday - 2400M swim
- This week I discovered Teeccino (caffeine free herbal 'coffee') while browsing the tea aisle at a local natural food store. Brewed it in my 2cup plunger pot (makes one mug) and so far, I think it's pretty good. I really like how I am feeling since giving up coffee for lent, and am not sure I want to go back to my coffee addiction/habit come Easter.
- Been busy closing loose ends at work, shopping, and doing errands because we're getting ready for spring break vacation!! WoooHooo!! Leaving on Monday...can't wait.
- Despite my slow Sunday run, I'm pretty happy with how my training is going. This time last year I could not swim 2400, spent less time on the bike, and never would have made it through 16x200M run intervals or lasted on a run over 60min. Sometimes it is good to reflect back at where we've been to appreciate where we are. :)
Have a good weekend everyone. Hopefully I will have one more post before vacation.