Mmmmmm...I can almost smell it.
Okay, so there there is a man somewhere in this picture. Can you find him?
- If you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people.
- If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of your brain is developed normally.
- If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein.
- If you still can't find him, keep looking; the man is really there! Once you find him, it will seem obvious.
Now for keeping me honest.
- Yesterday I ran 6.3 miles. That's pretty good for me. I've decided that I'm going to start increasing my 'long runs'. I'll target 7 miles next weekend, then 8 the week after. We'll see how that goes and adjust from there.
- Today I only managed to get in an 8.5 mile bike ride, though, and that is not so good. I was a little messed up this morning by daylight savings time. I also opted to do some over-due yard clean-up work this afternoon rather than go out again to reclaim the missed morning miles. Next weekend, I'll once again target a 20-30mile ride.