1) Husband was blushing from the comments to my facebook post about our ten thousand waves excursion. I don’t think he reads my blog regularly or he’d be blushing from these comments as well. He told me that he first thought of this 2 years ago, but didn't know if I'd enjoy it. Finally scheduled a day off coinciding with Son's flight back to CA, and decided to put the plan in motion and surprise me.
2) After not running all week (yikes!), I got out for a 5 mile solo run today. I miss my running partners, but have been cheering them on as they Rock-n-Roll to the marathon finish line in AZ. At the time of this writing, they are almost there…
3) I have completed 17 yoga sessions in the first 15 days of the month. Each session ranges from 35-55 minutes in duration. Using 45 minutes as an average, I’ve completed 12 hours 15 mins of yoga in 15 days. I don’t know about you, but that seems like a LOT of yoga to me.
4) My Garmin seems to be completely dead. I’ve resigned myself to buying a new one. Just need to decide whether to replace it with another 205 or spend more money on one of the newer models. I’m leaning toward sticking with the tried and true 205.
5) Daughter was starting to feel better after three days sick with Strep and got her hair cut on Friday. She had about 4 inches cut off. It looks super cute on her. She also bought a dress for Winter Ball. I'm heading out soon to meet her at the fabric store to see if we can come up with a way to modify/personalize it. Should be fun!
6) Today I was thinking about something. Sometimes the idea of a long run (9 or 10 or 12 or 13.1 miles) or running up a hill seems daunting, but the idea of taking just one more step often seems achievable. And really, that's all it takes. Just one more step, then another, and another, until you reach the end.
Sun: yoga, 5 mile run