- 64.7 miles by feet (47.2 miles running, 17.5 miles walking)
- 28 yoga sessions (or roughly 21 hours of yoga)
- 4 trips up the hill
- 12 days on antibiotics
- Man, that was lot of yoga. The yoga numbers will drop as I switch my focus to half-marathon training, but I should keep at it even at a reduced frequency.
- Half marathon training got off to a good start. Actually, since I changed my target race, I guess it got off to an early start (by two weeks). That just means I can get a few more long runs in before the race.
- Being sick sucks, but I'm thankful that it really didn't slow me down too much.
Plans for Feb
- Yoga 3x per week
- Sweetheart 5K Run
- Continue half-marathon training