Thursday, June 3, 2010

Different Paces, Same Places


Walked the dogs for 2 miles Tuesday morning. I rode my bike to the run group meeting spot in the evening, chatted for a bit before they headed out on their run, and rode back home.

Wednesday I took the dogs on a 1.3 mile walk in the morning, then did a short 0.7 psuedo-run for national running day. Yeah, it wasn't far, but at least I got out there an ran!

Today I took the dogs out for a short 1 miler in the morning, and another 1 miler this evening.

It doesn't seem like a lot, but I'm realizing that even a little bit every day adds up. Including Monday, I've traveled 8.2 miles on my feet and 18.5 miles on my seat (bike). Not too shabby.

12 comments:

  1. Seems like it doesn't all have to be "hard" or unpleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on getting it in :) You are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to get in the running and having some fun along the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every little bit DOES add up. Great job putting in the miles however and whenever you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. not shabby et alles :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it does add up fast, i love taking my dog out... those walks/runs make a difference! have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Getting out and moving every day is definitely better than doing nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your attitude, Lisa. Way to go. Keep on doing the small things. They add up to much bigger things and prepare you for when the knee is good to go again. That's a lesson I learnt myself just recently. I'm glad I kept doing the little things I was able to do because now that I got the "Go" I'm miles ahead than where I would have been had I thrown in the towel. And I got the clear much sooner than I had even hoped!

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to stay in motion. I miss having a dog. They make long walks so much more fun.

    ReplyDelete