* Swam 5000 yards, Cycled 25 miles, Ran 83.8 miles
* Did Core work 11 times and Upper Body Strength work 5 times
* Completed two races: one sprint tri, one 10K
* Cancelled registration for one race: oly tri
* Really enjoyed this month. Had a lot of fun.
* Pleased with progress in core strength and running. Also had a good (panic-free) OWS.
* Unhappy about recent knee pain, but I am hopeful that I can work through that soon.
* Training remains focussed on Duke City half-marathon in October.
* Looking forward to the Chips-n-Salsa half-marathon next Sunday and Patriot Sprint Tri the weekend following. Guess I should get on my bike again before the tri. ;)
* Hoping for another opportunity to work on OWS.