Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Scenes from Early Morning Run

I've been wanting to chronicle one of my runs for a while, but I didn't have a cell camera phone until recently. The photo quality isn't the best, but you'll get some idea of what it's like for me.

Sun just coming up over the mountains as I run down the trail.


Flowers on the ditch bank. This was my turn point marker today.


Fairly sparse foliage in the high desert this time of year, only a few wildflowers here and there.


Home sweet home. There was a hummingbird feeding on the the trumpet vine blooms, but I scared it away when I walked up to take the photo.



Workout Log:

Sat - 8 mil easy run
Sun - core + Rest
Mon - 5 mi easy run
Tue - core + 4 mi tempo run
Wed - 4 mi easy run


16 comments:

  1. Wow, those are GREAT pic's. Looks like it was a beautiful run! Thanks Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are really great pictures! you have some great scenery to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos Lisa, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty spot! And a strong consistent week too, good on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful morning. I especially like the pic of your front door ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pics - thank you for sharing. I want to be able to run that trail! Inspiring sights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics of a beautiful route. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay... I'd run in the morning if my scenery looked like that. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lift! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous pictures, Lisa! Great running as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks beautiful! I love your front door!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely!! Thanks for the pictures, even though I am getting around here much later. They are still appreciated!

    ReplyDelete