Monday, January 8, 2007

Tag! You're It!

I was tagged by RunBubbaRun.

This is how it goes

1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag three more folks.

The nearest book is Pathway to God's Plan, by Lenya Heitzig and Penny Pierce-Rose. It is a study on Ruth & Ester. I'm heading out the door to facilitate discussion from this book and it is within arms length at the moment.

The first four sentences on p 123 were questions...I count the fifth one as an answer that I had written in. Here are the three after that:

"As I was walking in the Sandia Mountains one spring day, I stumbled across a cluster of fragrant flowers thriving among the rocks and weeks, unnoticed and untended. I breathed in their sweet scent. It made me think about some of the women attending our women's Bible study who live beautiful and fragrant lives but often go unnoticed."

So now ShyTriGirl, Chad, & RunLiaRun, consider yourselves tagged and let us know what you're reading!

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I'm sure the first book I see won't have anything so nice written in it.

    I like the song, my running shoes have a special place on my feet - I had been having lots of problems until I got new shoes this summer (also ASICs) and then everything was better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the title. Sometimes we just have to stop and smell the flowers time an again.

    ReplyDelete