1) I am praying the weather forcast for Saturday is wrong. Low 44, High 59. 60% chance of showers with occasional t-storms. I do NOT want to run my half-marathon in rain and/or t-storms.
2) Somebody in my running group asked what I am wearing to the race. This question was aimed at spectating, being able to easily locate me. I responded - "I dunno, whatever is clean?" But seriously, what AM I going to wear to the race? Why haven't I figured this out yet? I need to figure that out today and make sure that it IS clean. After all, the race is tomorrow.
3) Coach had running partner & I run fairly easy last night. 15 min easy, 20 min steady, then a cool down at the end. I asked running partner if he could pace us at 10:00 min/mi during the steady. He totally rocks as a pacer. Garmin said we ran 10:50 for the easy, 9:59 for the steady, and 10:25 for the cool down. It was a very short run, but another confidence booster with regard to being able to control pacing.
4) Busy busy day today. I need to plant my beans, cucumbers, & watermelons this morning. Clean up. Take Stymie to obedience class. Return Stymie to home. Go across town to pick up packet (oh.my.gosh.the.race.is.tomorrow). Come home and call the guy about the controller on the irrigation system. Meet with guy about said irrigation system. Figure out what I'm going to wear tomorrow. Make sure it's clean. Make dinner. Stop obsessing over the weather forcast and try to relax so that I can sleep well.
Please forgive me if I do a lousy job of catching up on blogs in the midst of all of that.
5) Have I mentioned that the race is tomorrow? Oh.my.gosh. oh.my.gosh. oh.my.gosh.