1) Back spasms finally stopped this morning. Now my back is just sore and tight. I can stand up tall and move around better. Yay. I might even go into to the office tomorrow.
2) Lisa laid up + laptop + internet + credit card = dangerous. Four new CDs, some dog toys, jeans for my daughter, and race photos are on their way. Yet another reason it's good that my back is doing better...
3) My main running training parter, the one who got me through the long runs leading to Duke City, finished MCM yesterday at just a bit over 5 hours. I'm really happy for him.
4) Running group agreed that we do need an end of season celebration. We are celebrating on Thursday with PIE!! That's my kind of celebration. Wooot!
5) Biscochitos are quite possibly the best cookie ever invented. Good thing I only have a few left. Or maybe that's a bad thing, because I don't think anyone else in the house has been eating them. Ooops.