- Running: 24.5 miles
- Biking: 59.5 miles
- Swimming: nada
- Gym: Completed 7 upper body strength workouts
- Races: 1 5K Finished (Hobbler Gobbler), 1 5K DNS (Doggie Dash)
- Weight: lost total of 2.5 pounds against goal of 8 by Feb
- Running mileage way down, but my knees and hip are thanking me for it.
- Increased gym workouts as planned.
- It's neat how things turn out. What I thought would be a fun 5K with Bandit didn't work out at all, but a spontaneous one in cold windy weather that should have been miserable turned out to be a lot of fun. :)
- Good progress to weight goal. Yay!
- Jingle Bell Run for Arthritis (10K) as part of 8 on the 8th.
- Maintain gym workouts; add legs.
- Ramp up running volume again. :)
- Begin plan for 2008