- Running: 8 times over the past 15 days, or roughly every other day for a total of 25.5 miles. Nothing too far or too fast, just getting out the door and getting in some easy morning runs.
- Fitness Walking: I define this as intentional brisk walking of at least .5 which I've logged at total of 14 times over the past 15 days or roughly every day for a total of 15.1 miles. I only logged 14 miles fitness walking last month, so this is really shaping up nicely.
- Step Count: Averaging closer to 10K steps per day than my 12K step goal, but I feel this is still pretty good. I'm wearing a pedometer and this counts all steps, not just intentional fitness activities and equates to an average of about 5 miles per day.
- Cycling: Nada. I've actually had a few opportunities, I just have chosen not to ride. Spending my time on my feet instead.
- Other: I've actually done some 'pseudo-yoga' over the past few days. Maybe 10-15mins at a time. It's a start!
- Favorite New Running Item: Nike Mix All Time Jacket. I realized that part of the reason I never run in the rain (besides the fact that New Mexican's melt in the rain) is that I don't have anything waterproof. Hey, when you get 9" or so of rain per year, it just isn't a priority. Well now I do, at least for chilly days. Got to test it by walking my dogs in a chilly 40s-and-raining afternoon. I think it will be good for running in wind as well, seems to do a good job blocking the wind and that is something we experience fairly often.
How is your month shaping up?