- 25.6 miles running
- 21.3 miles walking
- 5 upper body strength sessions
- 3 yoga sessions
- 1 chiro appt
- 1 orthopedic appt
- 1 eye appt
- 1 primary care doc appt
- 1 mammo appt
- 2 kids back off to college
- New insurance = many appts establishing self as a new patient appts on top of the usual mayhem in January. I think next week is the first week for a while with zero appts. Yay.
- Not getting outside as often as I'd like, but it's a start. And since I despise the treadmill, if I don't get outside, I don't run. At least I'm doing something. In another 4 weeks or so, it should be light outside long enough after work to run. That will help a lot.
- Stopped doing yoga in favor of upper body strength work. Ideally, I should be doing both.
- I'm actually happy about my weight at the moment. Usually I have 5lbs or so to lose after the holidays. Not this year. Yay me!
- Husband & I signed up to run a 5K in a few weeks. It's on his birthday. :-)
- Try to get outside more.
- Get serious about doing strength *and* yoga (not one or the other).