This is what I had planned as of Tuesday. Wanted to check in on how I'm doing so far.
- Bike ride Wednesday ~28-32 miles - I ended up riding 31.4 total, but it wasn't quite the bike experience I had hoped for. You can read more about our cycling woes that day in a previous post.
- Long run Thursday 7.8 miles (weird distance, but that's how far the route is, so that's the plan) - Ran 7.8 per the plan. I was exhausted afterwards for some reason, but otherwise it was a good run.
- Easy run Friday 3.5 miles - Ended up running closer to 3 miles, but walked 2 so it's in the ballpark of the plan
- Bike ride Friday ~30-38 miles depends on how things go Wednesday. - Rode 32 miles and no flats this time! Yay!
- tbd Saturday (If I was smart, I'd plan to swim!) - Ended up meeting one of my running friends for a 5 mile run. Still no swimming, so I guess that means that I'm not smart!
- Bike ride Sunday ~30+ miles hopefully - TBD. I'm writing this early in the morning, but at this point we are still planning to go out. [updated: We went out this morning for 34.6 miles on bike. Yay!]
In summary, I'd say, so far so good! Also, it's worth noting that I've ridden my bike nearly as much this week so far as I did all of June. [updated: Adding in today's ride, I've surpassed June's bike total in the first 8 days of July.]