- 7 days in Puerta Vallarta
- a 25th Anniversary
- 32.9 miles running
- 32.4 miles fitness walking
- 1 session yoga
- 1 successful 9.5 mile run
- 1 less-than-successful 9.0 mile run (knee pain)
- It's looking like I may be inquiring about whether my planned half-marathon registration can be downgraded to 10K. Drat!
- Trying to stay positive. Running is about staying healthy, not about running certain distances. Right?
- Figure out whether the 13.1 is going to be a Go or No-Go
- Survive Oral Surgery
- Get serious about yoga practice
- Keep moving..