|From Monday's cycling adventure|
- Thu: 4 mile run with Running Partner after work. 1 mile walk with dogs. It was hot! Seems like we bypassed spring and went straight into summer.
- Fri: 4.2 mile run with my Friday run buddy. Also 4.1 miles walking (mostly the nature walk with Son that I blogged about yesterday).
- Sat: 7.5 mile run with Running Partner. .3 mile recovery walk.
- Sun: 25.0 mile bike ride with Husband. 1 mile walk with dogs.
- Mon: 19.4 mile bike ride with Husband. 1 mile walk with dogs (the day's not over yet and I may take them out again!).
That's a total of 44.4 miles cycling, 15.2 miles running, 7.4 miles walking. Not bad, if I do say so myself!
Happy Memorial Day! Remember that it's the Land of the Free because of the Brave. My sincere gratitude to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice serving our country.