- Cycling - 64.8 mi
- Running - 47.5 mi
- Walking - 50.3 mi
- Hill workouts - 12 (mostly walking though)
- 1 5K race early in the month
- 1 daughter graduated from HS
- 1 son visiting for just a week
- Did a lot of walking! And enough of everything else to make it a good month.
- Life is changing. More on that below.
- Possible 5K fun run this month. Maybe not though.
- Try to ramp up long runs to 7 miles each, knee permitting.
- Didn't run at all last weekend, but walked a ton. Ran at the track last night and did 8 400s. My Garmin died so I don't have all the data for it, but it was a good workout.
- Since Son is staying in CA over the summer, we make a whirlwind trip this weekend to SF&Berkeley to visit with him. We were on the go the whole time trying to pack in as much as possible over a weekend. I feel like I need some down time now, but it was so nice for our little family of 4 to have some quality time together.
- Son got an internship in CA, which is why he's not coming home. It's been difficult for me to come to grips with the fact that he's only going to be visiting with us from now on.
- Daughter registered for her fall classed at UNM last week. Then yesterday she signed a lease for student housing. I think it will be good for her to live on campus (vs. the long commute from our home), but the reality of the the empty nest when she moves out this fall hasn't quite sunk in yet.
- I was sad thinking about all these changes; they are growing up and moving on. But then I saw an absolutely beautiful sunset the other night. I think it might be a sign that everything is going to be okay. :-)